Monday, 14 October 2019

Let's get to know me

Hi, everyone, welcome to my personal blog, in which I'm going to write about many things that caught my attention throughout the week, in order to (as you've probably figured it out already, looking at the tittle of the blog) obtain an English course credit (just as the Spice girls sing, I really really want it). So, let's get started.

I found some questions on tumblr that may help me with introducing myself without writing about my previous major, which was Japanese philology, and reasons why I decided to come back, just like the Prodigal Son (or in this case - Daughter), to Spanish.

1. What makes you feel old?
Hurting back at the age of 22.

2. Most prominent childhood memory?
Finding out that my dad lied and that "kaszanka" isn't a chocolate sausage.

3. Do you believe in horoscopes?
I don't, but I've read once a quite elaborate horoscope and it said that Gemini tends to constantly look for a perfect partner, so, unsatisfied, breaks up with each of them and ends up as a prostitute, and I hope it won't turn out to be true.

4. What are some things you did as a child that you no longer do?
Eating toothpaste, believing my dad (-->question 2)

5. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
That I met a bunch of babies and I tought them some out of date expressions like "W rzeczy samej", "Wyborna herbatka", etc. Then I hid in the bushes and watched the parents picking them up and wondering why those are their children's first words.

6. What instantly ruins a conversation?
"I'm tolerant, but..."

7. What bad habits do you do?
Leaving everything to the last minute, checking OLX when I NEED to go to sleep (so I end up looking for next 2 hours at tables, trenches, vases and tractors I obviously won't buy)

8. What is the creepiest toy ever made?
This.
Aaand yes, it's made with real teeth.

9. Which medium do you use for expressing your artistic emotions? (singing, writing...)
Drawing. That's why a main theme of this blog's design is art and painting, but to make it more personal, I decided to put my face on it :))).

Bye, bye, bumblebees. See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an introduction! I already have problems choosing my favourite thing here: the kaszanka thing (UGH!), the REALLY creepy toy, or No 6, which really kills it for me too. Looking forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete

A short story

Every Thursday we have half an hour or so of pause between the classes, so we usually go for a coffee somewhere nice. This week we decided t...